Monday, August 25, 2014

About Me

My name is Noah Carrell and I am a junior at Roosevelt High School. The things I love to do are watch professional wrestling, watch movies and shows, listen to music, and play guitar.

I have a mom, dad, big brother, twin brother, a little brother, a dog, a cat, and fish. I'm hoping all of my fish die soon because I'm tired of taking care of them.

I've played guitar for 5 years now and practice constantly. Every once in a while I play a show at the House of Bricks.

 I am influenced by bands like Judas Priest, Pantera, Metallica, and Pearl Jam. My favorite genre of music is metal, but I like to listen to other genres as well as long as they have good guitar parts.

I enjoy Japanese culture and TV shows. I have been to Japan once and hosted 2 students at my house and have formed a bond to them, so I am trying to become fluent in the language.

 I'm also a huge fan of Nintendo and their games are basically the only ones I play. If I don't get the new Smash Bros when it comes out someones going to have to pay.


I watch wrestling programs such as TNA and WWE almost every-time they're on. I like these because my favorite types of stories are suspenseful and have action.

I've tried to play sports in the past and have participated in Baseball and Basketball for a while, but I was never very good. I never watch sports when they are on TV.







No comments:

Post a Comment